Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Goodbye Baltimore



Having left Baltimore tuesday, I arrived at the airport hotel.  I am going to be in Germany to for 10 months.  This is real.  It is really real.  This is what I have wanted for about two years.  I have known the program, applied twice and was accepted once.  This program, but more so what it entails, has become a central part of my identity.  I am going to... well, i'm not sure.  And that is part of the adventure.  I won't be alone in this adventure, but my hand will be not be held.  I want many things from this experience but I will talk to you about that later.  I will talk to you about my activities observations goals and progress.

Wish me luck and until next time.

BTW the guy in the photo is one of my best friends Simon Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment